Skip to content

Current Students

General Request
Click here to 

*request registration holds removal
*request letter for Drivers License 
*learn information about your travel
*learn information regarding US taxes
Maintaining Status
International students are required to maintain their legal status all the time. Click here to 

* request I-20 extension 
*request early withdrawal
*request transfer out
*request change of education level
Work Authorization
International students must be approved to legally work on-campus or off-campus. Click here to   

*request Letter for Social Security Office 
*request approval for off-campus work
*request for CPT
*request for OPT (Pre, post and STEM)
*report your OPT information
*request for Academic Training (J1)

Please note that you cannot begin working until your request has been approved.