Skip to content


Once you arrive in the United States, you must officially report to the International House and Programs.

Official reporting means, completing the form, adding your US physical and Mailing addresses and attaching all your travel documents listed below:
  • Copy of your passport (ID page and visa page)
  • Copy of your I-20
  • Copy of your I-94
  • Copy of your insurance.

Report by submitting the request below: